Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Already?

What a relief the heat of summer is over!  I'm enjoying these beautiful fall days.  How about you?

I have 2 one-day, outdoor painting workshops scheduled this fall.  The colors are already changing and it should be a beautiful time to paint!  Click on the Workshop button at the top of this page for info.  We always have such fun at these workshops, I hope you'll join us!

There are still a couple of openings in my Thursday evening ACC classes, beginning September 20.  Click on the ACC button at the top of this page for info.  They do fill fast, so get your registration in as soon as you can.

I'm still working on my 100 Faces, although I haven't had time do do a lot of posting.  I'll be updating you on that as soon as I can.

Hope to see you in class!

No comments: